A reusable bottle is only good if you actually, you know, reuse it. So we wanted the MOO Water Bottle to become your favorite bottle for years and years. And not get stuffed away in a cupboard somewhere.
So it’s triple-walled to stay cool for up to 24 hours, and hot for up to 12. And we thought about the little details, too – like the soft carry handle, leak-proof lid and extra grippy base. Plus it’s BPA and toxin free, just as you’d expect.
Put your spin on it
Of course, it wouldn’t be a MOO Water Bottle if you couldn’t customize it. And there are three ways you can brand it:
- 360 wrap printing, where your design goes right round the bottle
- One-sided printing lets you hero your logo and keep things minimalist
- Show off your brand in shiny steel with one-sided engraving
It makes them an excellent gift for water guzzlers (read, all humans), whether it’s onboarding newbies, saying thanks to your team or impressing a client.
Your cool new workmate
Since the dawn of time, H20 has brought colleagues together. First with the water cooler. Now with the MOO Water Bottle. Here’s why our new drop is the perfect desk buddy or on-the-go companion:
- It puts in long hours. The three layers of insulation keep your drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12.
- It’s always on brand. You can customize your drink bottle by adding your logo, illustrations, tagline, mascot and more. And it comes in five cool colors: Jet Black, Midnight Blue, Alpine Green, Cloudy Grey and Dusty Pink.
- It never slips up. The non-slip base and leak-proof lid mean neighboring keyboards and notebooks need not fear.
- It travels well. The swing handle makes your Water Bottle easy to carry, even when you’re loaded with stuff.
And now it’s won a Red Dot Design Award. The international gold standard for good design (even though it’s red rather than gold).
Ready for a custom MOO Water Bottle? Talk to the MOO Team to get ‘em while they’re hot (or cold).
Keep in touch
Get design inspiration, business tips and special offers straight to your inbox with our MOOsletter, out every two weeks.