10. Compliance: For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
11. Auditing Interactions: Auditing related to your interaction with our services and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with other standards.
12. Fraud and Incident Prevention: Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
13. Debugging: Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
14. Transient Use: Short-term, transient use.
15. Contracting Vendors: Contracting with vendors and service providers to perform services on our behalf or on their behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
16. Improving Our Services: Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services.
17. Enabling Transactions: Otherwise enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
18. Notified Purpose: For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.