Yes! The MOO Egg Hunt starts today! The clues for the first two eggs are here, but before you get cracking, here a few things you need to know:
About the clues:
• We’ll post up-to 5 clues a day (one clue for each available egg)
• Each egg is ‘live’ for 24 hours, after that, even if you find it it’s too late to win! (Sorry about that).
• We’ll post a couple at around 11am GMT (for those in Europe to ponder over their morning coffee) and a couple at around 5pm GMT (for the rest of the world to get thinking about when they wake up).
• Obviously you can look for any or all of the eggs no matter where you are – we just thought this might be a fairer way to give you the clues.
• The ‘Great Outdoors’ hunt starts this weekend and will carry on next week.
When you find an egg:
• Go to the Egg Hunt page and tell us where you found the egg!
Clue for Egg One:
This helpful egg hides in plain sight,
Teaching you how to play.
An easy find, you bet your moo,
But it only works today!
Clue for Egg Two:
once upon the tube
Billy searched high and low for
nowhere to be found
being Underground didn’t help
but he found an egg
Yes, our Mexican Wrestling Eggs are also poetry fiends. (Never underestimate a Mexican Wrestling Egg).
Egg two found….not first though ;-(
I just found Egg 2 !
Oh oh I found Egg 2 and Egg 1!
Thanks for making an online hunt where I can participate even though not on the same continent or time zone!
Is it normal after you submit yr answers, it goes “thanks we’ll let you know if you have won”. It doesn’t tell you whether you’re right or not?
I found egg 2
What should i do next ?
I’m not sure how to get the code?
1 Found. ^_^
I found egg 2 but feel rather foolish for being stumped by the supposedly easy to find egg 1!
I found Egg 1 ! Well done MOO crew on putting on a funtastic egg hunt, can’t wait for tomorrow’s clues!
I found egg 1 but I’m having trouble with egg 2
I don’t get all of this, are the online eggs only hidden on Moo and partner sites or could they be anywhere?
I think I may have found egg 1, no idea about egg 2.
Also, will there be any clarification on if any given egg is online or in the real world?
Your blog lists only the month and year of each post (at least for me), so I don’t know what day you posted this.
We know that lots of you are great ambassadors for MOO and so we've been thinking of a way to say thank you. Which is why you can now actually earn money off your next order when you refer friends to MOO.Find out more
If you can do us a favour, we'll do one for you in return. Sign up as an affiliate and you could earn up to £5, $8, or €6 for every new customer you send our way.Sign up now