Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
MOO Print Ltd. - Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
Referring a friend is a great way to tell others about MOO.
With all offers, there are a few rules (or Terms and Conditions, but let’s not get too formal) so everyone plays fair. Here they are…
MOO account holders can...
- Refer multiple friends — there’s no limit. Referred friends must be completely new to MOO. They can’t have placed an order or have been gifted MOO products at any time.
- Only have one MOO account (which must have a problem-free history) and can’t refer themselves — sorry!
- Post the unique referral link on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites). Note: Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
Referred friends can...
- Join MOO as a referred friend if they’ve never made (or paid) for an order. They can start referring their own friends as soon as they have a MOO account
Let’s talk rewards
When referring friends, MOO account holders...
- Earn— a.k.a. receive a one-time £10/€15/$15 USD/CAD/AUD gift card added to their account when a referred friend makes their first purchase.
- Get £10/€15/$15 USD/CAD/AUD off when they pay for their first order (excluding shipping, gift cards and any taxes).
- Must click to moo.com from the unique referral link.
About the rewards…
- The gift cards and discounts have no official monetary value and can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash. Use it as part or full payment for Business Cards, Flyers and more – not for shipping, gift cards or any taxes.
- It lasts for 12 months without a purchase.
- Thinking of sharing your earnings? Sorry, they can’t be transferred from person to person.
- A referred friend cancels their first order? MOO will reclaim any rewards given to the referring account holder.
- Someone closes their account? Any leftover rewards will go back into MOO’s piggy bank.
- MOO decides to gift a discount or make an exception to the Terms and Conditions? This is rare and the Terms and Conditions remain unchanged for all other instances.
- Rules or incentives change or end? It’s not often, but this can happen. If it does, MOO will reflect the changes here.
- A referred friend or referring account holder has questions? MOO will reply and any decisions made will be at MOO’s sole discretion.
Want to start referring friends and earning? Yes, please!